Richard Gooding is the data controller for the Richard Gooding Photography website.
Richard Gooding Photography is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Information you may provide when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and with the requirements laid down by law in the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations (PECR) 2003 and the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Richard Gooding Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with the changes.
What data is collected
- Your name (from the website contact form).
- Contact information including your email address and any additional information you provide in the “Your Message” text box on the website contact form.
- Information such as your name and email address you provide in the “comments” box of news articles posted by the author.
- This website uses Google Analytics to automatically track your interaction with the site, collecting personal data like IP addresses, User ID’s and cookies.
What is done with the information gathered
The information is ultimately used to help provide a better service and user experience for the visitors of this website as well as specifically for:
- Replying to business enquiries by telephone, email.
- Internal record keeping.
- Occasionally sending promotional emails using the email address you have provided about offers, new services or other information you might find interesting.
- Conducting market research by telephone, email or post.
How long is your personal information kept for
Your personal information is held for the minimum time that is necessary.
Links to other websites